Thursday, September 24, 2009

Settled Down.

Today was the first day Cassie (roommate) and I FINALLY felt comfortable in our room! I think it finally felt like we didn't just belong to this school but OUR ROOM belonged to us. We spent about an hour last night putting up little wall stick-ons and laughed our heads off as we were falling of the chairs, dresser, and beds. It "only" took us 10 minutes for each stick on. Saying "a little to the left, oh oh ok now the right side up just a TINY bit, oh oh oh oh ok now you failed." It was a fun time and I think we were also a little on the crazy side because our room decided it would be 90 degrees. My roommate is wonderful. For those of you who know her, Cassie Cantrell is a perfect roommate! I can't wait to see what this year has in store. PICTURES COMING SOON! Cassie promised we could take some tomorrow after some housecleaning. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lexi I am so proud of you. One for blogging and two for having such and amazing room! I cant wait to see pics I love you so so much.

    ReplyDelete